What the New Year mean to you? Is it a ritual or just a celebration for you? For many, the New Year is a new hope with new dreams and opportunities to set and start the journey to achieve new goals with motivation and inspiration. They consider the New Year as a symbol of renewal of life.
So if you want to super charged with motivation and inspiration to begin this New Year as glorious New Year, here are some great motivational and inspirational New Year quotes to keep you motivated and focused on your dreams ad goals, and make your this year best ever.
01. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. ~ Albert Einstein
02. Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream. ~ Kahlil Gibran
03. Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. ~ John Wayne
04. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. ~ Hal Borland
05. Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right. ~ Oprah Winfrey
06. The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. ~ K. Chesternut
07. One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. ~ John Burroughs
08. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. ~ Brad Paisley
09. For Last year’s Words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice ~ TS Elliot
10. New Years’ Day is every man’s birthday ~ Charles Lamb
Over to You:
If you have some other inspiration Quote in your mind for This New Year, let us know in Comments
You Might Also Like: