One of the 10 things I really love about WordPress is the ocean of plugins developed by WordPress community of developer with which you can add almost every functionality to your blog you imagine. Plugins make the blogging related tasks much easier which will otherwise take time and efforts of bloggers. One such task is to add and manage Ads (especially Google AdSense Ads to make money) to blog.
But thanks to hundreds of plugins available, insertion and displaying ads on your blog is much easier and just few clicks of mouse. From those numerous Google AdSense ads insertion plugins, I choose the best 5 most popular AdSense plugins to place ads on best location on your blog, attract visitors and maximize your earning through AdSense. All plugins have its own pro and cons, read them all and choose the plugin suits best your needs.
Here is the list of AdSense Plugins:
- Google AdSense Plugin (The Official Plugin by AdSense)
- Quick AdSense
- Easy Plugin for AdSense
- Ad Injection
- Ad Rotate
Google AdSense Plugin
Among all the available WordPress plugins to insert and display Google AdSense ads on your blog, Google AdSense Plugin is the plugin of the choice for the beginner bloggers as well as for professionals. This is an official plugin by Google AdSense with which you can easily insert and display ads on your blog. Google AdSense plugin give you options where to put ads and what type and format of ads you want to show on a specific location on page or post. You can also exclude pages (like About Us, Contact Us) from having ads on them.
Other then displaying ads Google AdSense plugin enables you to integrate and manage other Google Products like Google Webmaster and Google analytics from same Dashboard.
Google AdSense Plugin comes and option to automate your ads for Mobile with on-click.
Quick AdSense is yet another AdSense plugin to easily insert and display Google AdSense Ads on your blog posts or pages. This plugin do not require you to have any coding knowledge, all you have to do is to put Ads code or just click to select the area where you want to display it.
Quick AdSense WordPress Plugin comes with some great features like; it allows you to display ads on random places anywhere in the post. All its features are simple so you don’t have to go through complicated customization. Quick AdSense allows you to add up to 10 ads per page (however the recommended number per page is 3). You can insert ads or disable ad on the go with <!–Ads– > and <!–NoAds– >tags.
Download Quick AdSense from here
Easy Plugin for AdSense
As its name indicates, Easy Plugin for AdSense is another simple and easy way to insert AdSense ads on you blog to have handsome revenue from your blog. This plugins come with a set of features which allows you to display ads in the sidebar widgets with custom title and parameters.
Some of Easy Plugin for AdSense includes:
- Enforce Google AdSense policy to have only 03 ads per page
- Have customized title for Ad Block
- Insert Ads in sidebar widgets
- Insert AdSense Blocks in header or footer.
- Display ads according to the length of post
- Allows you to have full control over the position of the ads
- Multiple language supported
Download Easy Plugin for AdSense here
Although not specific to Google AdSense ads, Ad injection WordPress plugin is for those who use other advertisements (like TradeDoubler, ClickBank etc) along with Google AdSense. With this plugin you can easily insert or let say, inject ads from all popular advertisement network into your WordPress blog.
This plugin comes with advance option and tricky customization. Some of its great features include:
- Ad rotation: Display ads from different publisher on the same ad space randomly or on the basis of predefined ration
- Automatic advert injection: Automatically insert ads at specific place on the post between the paragraphs.
- Widget support: Allows you to place ads on the sidebar widget or other widget area on your blog (e.g. footer)
- Ad quantity by post length: This feature allows you to set the number of ads per post based on its length. This way, you can have more ads on longer post.
- Display Ads to real visitors (restrict referrer)
- Worry about click fraud? Restrict your ads display only to the visitors from authentic source like Search engines or social media sites.
- Alternate content: This feature of this plugin can be use to display predefined content (picture, text) to block users.
- Inject anything: Last but not least, with Ad Injection plugin, you can insert content other then ads like email opt-in form, Disclaimer at header or footer, random image and social media icons
Download Ad Injection here
05. Ad Rotate
One of the most popular Ad insertion plugin, Ad Rotate is the plugin of choice to insert and display AdSense ads along with ads from other adverts network and your own ads on your blog. This plugins allow you to easily add and manage multiple ads from one dashboard and view the stats of the ads to see how they are performing or which ad get more attention. Ad Rotate comes with a bunch of beautiful features few of them are listed below
- Works well with Google AdSense and other ad networks
- Let you set advertisement according to Geo location of visitors
- Let you view daily or monthly stats of ads
- Have an option to auto disable an ad after certain views or clicks to avoid click fraud
- Allows you to add multiple ad widgets on page
Download Ad Rotate here
If you are using any other better AdSense Plugin, recommend us in comments or if you like these plugins, like and share it on social Media.
You Might Also Like: